After careful searching, I found this kit. It is called "Cat in Window", by Dimensions.
This picture doesn't really do it justice, since it has a more subtle color-scheme, and I thought it would fit my Alphonse Mucha piece shown in my last blogpost very nicely.
I think I started stitching it in the summer of 2012, or the summer of 2011, but I am not quite sure :D. I know I bought it and started stitching straight away, because I loved it that much. I watched all episodes of my favorite TV-show QI while stitching, and got pretty far straight away. I started in the center, as is recommended for big pieces, which means I started with the background behind the cat. That consists of all half-stitches, which makes it a pretty quick job. Here is a picture of the beginning.
This is a picture of how it looked at the end of that summer.
I lost my interest in stitching pretty soon after, went into crocheting, and stopped doing crafts all together. But throughout the years I stitched some here and there, until I finished the entire background yesterday (there was about four hours of stitching left on that when I picked it back up last week).
Now I have to figure out what to do next. I think it would be wise to start on backstitching this background, because there is a lot of backstitching to do still, and I would be very annoyed to do this all in the end. But backstitching is a bit boring, and I really want to start working with some different colors than all these pastels. So I am still debating, maybe do an hour of backstitch, and then an hour of stitching the cat. I still really love this piece and I think it would be very beautiful in the end.